Declaration of the Friends of Judea and Samaria in the European Parliament signed
We hereby declare the establishment of the „Group of Friends of Judea and Samaria“ in the EuropeanParliament, whose aim is to strengthen Israel as a friend of European democracies. For this purpose, we will act according to the following principles:
- to put an end to the labeling of Jewish manufactured products per se which, in actuality means marking Jewish businesses and Jews as human beings and is prejudiced against residents of Judea and Samaria in all aspects. Therefore, we will work to rectify this injustice committed by the European Union in its discrimination against and labeling of products manufactured in the areas of Judea and Samaria, done by levying tariffs on those products.
- to combat the de-legitimization created by organizations such as B.D.S. by seemingly requesting to aid the Palestinians, but in actuality, are just perpetuating the worst of Israel’s enemies – those who continue to spread libels in the „best“ tradition of the most shameful anti-Semitism, with the intention of undermining the rights of Jews to exist as a free people in their land, and who use anti-Semitism against all Jews in the world and in the State of Israel, with the emphasis (at this point in history) on the residents of Judea and Samaria.
- to fight malicious initiatives that harm the fragile human make up and the daily co-existence prevalent in the industrial regions throughout Judea and Samaria, of all people regardless of religion, race or gender – people who share common employment and livelihood.
- to fight every process – legislative or otherwise – initiated in the European Parliament whose aim is to harm any part of Israel and its citizens arising from pressure by extremist organizations and are nourished by false propaganda distorting reality, or by bodies disguised as civil rights organizations, but actually work hand-in-hand with fundamentalist terrorists, Hamas and Hezbollah style.
- to uncover Arab terrorist activity, to which the European tax money innocently flows. An example of this is the erection of monuments exalting the names of murderers of Jews, supporting sports teams named after murderers, payment of benefits to „survivors“ who lost family members as „shahidim“ – martyrs, or who have been imprisoned for performing acts of terrorism and murdering innocent people, mainly women, the elderly and children in Israel.
- to work towards full transparency for everything relating to the European taxpayers‘ money, which flows freely without any supervision for the use of the Palestinian Authority, and towards the end of the European cash flow that contributes to incitement against Jews, Israel and Zionism in Palestinian schools.
We call on all the members of the European Parliament to support the strengthening of the Jewish People in the State of Israel, and the ensuring of its continued existence by stopping legislation and activity detrimental to the only democracy in the Middle East, and that strengthens terrorist organizations.
We call out to Arabs and to those among them who call themselves Palestinians – despite their relentless blood libel accusations against the State of Israel and their constant attacks of Israel – to keep the peace and to work peacefully and ensure the ability of each individual – Jew and Arab – to live in the Middle East, the State of Israel, and especially in the Judea and Samaria regions.
Brussels, 28th of March 2017
Signed: Supporters of the Group of Friends of Judea and Samaria in the European Parliament